CCHC Privacy Statement 2018
Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre is committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data.
1. Information about you
We will collect personal information from you when you make a booking, make a donation or when you ask to be added to our Data Base for the mailing list, enabling you to receive our magazine. This information may include: your name, title, email address, home address, telephone number, mobile number, job title, dietary requirements/Food allergies, Medical/health details and Next of Kin or nearest relative. Information will be kept on file for 2 years unless No: 4 ‘The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten’ is requested. Guests will be informed of CCHC holding information for 2 years at the time they give their personal information. * Any financial transaction to CCHC Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre or DHM Divine Healing Mission for Gift Aid or donation which involves ‘HMR’ Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs – or your Bank Details – this information/record must be kept for 6 years – by law.
2. Our use of this information
The information we hold in your file enables CCHC a smooth transaction of booking – e.g.: sending your invoice and to enable us to contact you to check information if needed. It also allows CCHC to provide you with the best possible stay while at the centre and to ensure that individual guests needs are catered for. It also enables us to adhere to Health and Safety. This information will only be privy to those who need to know.
You can request to see what personal information we hold on file for you at any time. We will endeavour to meet your request as soon as possible. Your personal information may only be viewed in person, we cannot post it out to you or email it.
4. The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) You can at any time ask CCHC to erase your personal data – However, if you do decide to book again after we have erased your information, or make a donation, or wish to go on the mailing list Data Base we would require you to supply all the information again as set out in No:1 above. * The exception being any financial transaction given to CCHC/DHMMHM for Gift Aid or donation which involves ‘HMRC’ Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs - or your Bank Details – this information must be kept for 6 years – by law.
Everyone responsible for using guest data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:
- Used fairly and lawfully
- Used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- Handled according to people’s data protection rights
- Kept safe and secure